typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] Reissues, Reynolds, Reminders

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "John Caples" <jcaples AT gmail.com>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] Reissues, Reynolds, Reminders
  • Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 13:28:56 -0800

OK, so nothing on the little band scene and Thrush and the Cunts?
Even after the more obscure Voigt/465? OK, I get it...

I think I will read the Reynolds book even though I think he's a
terrible writer...

Any new information on the reissue status of either the Dolly Mixture
Demonstration Tapes or of the pragVEC thing on Mute?

John