typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] The Chefs/Brighton...

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Andy RRR <rrrhythmetic AT yahoo.co.uk>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] The Chefs/Brighton...
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 18:33:03 +0000 (GMT)

Shirley, there's going to be a Ladyfest in Brighton for the first time in 2005 - probably September. I am peripherally involved & in regular contact with the committee. Seems to me Dr McCookerybook would be a good person to have performing at the Fest - and maybe speaking, since they want to have some kind of history-themed talk about Brighton riot grrrl etc (Girlfrenzy magazine, Huggy Bear and so on), and would be glad to have someone fill in the years before that, I expect...

- Andy

  • [TypicalGirls] The Chefs/Brighton..., Andy RRR, 11/30/2004