typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] brooklyn tonight

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: WWWhatsup <joly AT dti.net>
  • To: Typical Girls <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] brooklyn tonight
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 13:13:59 -0500

tonight a guy from the Rough Trade store in London is dj-ing at
Peter Gunn's Red Light thing at the Southside Lounge in W'burg
(bway & wythe) - his mame is Simon Russell - i'm hoping he will
be able to give me news of original workers there like Steve jameson and Sue

The RT store just released a 45 by Ari-Up that is not too bad at all

Right next door there is a great show at Mighty Robot..

>saturday november 13
>mighty robot
>401 wythe (&broadway) w'burg
>

>California Lightening - Jenny Hoysten & Bianca Sparta Erase Errata
>da Hawnay Troof - mems xBxRx & Bratmobile
>Big A little a / Aa - Narnack Records
>Nightmerica - Ian Vanek from Japanther on drums
>Squids - x Meltdown, Petty Crimes, Red or Dead
>
>and the 2 best dj's around
>mike simmonetti troubleman
>and chris form happy birthday hideout
>and hosted by two super cuties