typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Neneh Cherry

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Miranda Clow <miranda.clow AT btopenworld.com>
  • To: <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Neneh Cherry
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 19:25:47 +0000

Title: Re: [TypicalGirls] Neneh Cherry
Am I crazy in thinking that Andrea Oliver is related to – the aunt of? - Miquita Oliver, the co-presenter of Channel 4’s great pop show, Popworld?

-Miranda

on 13/11/04 15:50, Andy RRR at rrrhythmetic AT yahoo.co.uk wrote:

> Neneh was actually working for me at Better Badges
as a cutter at the time

Aaaahhh you're Joly from Better Badges! All this time the penny never dropped...

Neneh is a regular in the bookstore where I work. She is very nice.

> did sean oliver have a sister that sang with rip rig and panic or
something?

Andrea Oliver - she was in RR&P and later presented 'Badasss TV' for Channel 4 along with Ice T. She also comes in our shop occasionally!

- Andy

Moving house? Beach bar in Thailand? New Wardrobe? Win £10k with Yahoo! Mail <http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=29276/*http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/mail/bulldog/index.html>  to make your dream a reality.