typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Reissues, Retrospectives, or Previously Unavailable

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Dina Hornreich <dinahornreich AT earthlink.net>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Reissues, Retrospectives, or Previously Unavailable
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 10:37:27 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Mike, on every rational level you're right. But my emotional side won't let
me take that link down.

I just like Lois' article and secretly wish the reissue were still around!
Any idea why there are "no concrete plans to re-reissue?"How can we drum up
enough support to facilitate it happening?

Perhaps I should put OOP (out of print) in parenthesis next to it?