typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] Reissues, Retrospectives, or Previously Unavailable

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Dina Hornreich <dinahornreich AT earthlink.net>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] Reissues, Retrospectives, or Previously Unavailable
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 10:19:50 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

On the TG page on my personal website at
<http://home.earthlink.net/~dinahornreich/id16.html>, you can see a list of
all the music available for us. This includes the recent stuff talked about
these past few days... Did I miss anything? (I know Delta 5 is TBA)

Reissues, Retrospectives, or Previously Unavailable:

Au Pairs
Avengers
Bush Tetras
Catholic Discipline
Lizzy Mercier Descloux
DNA
Dolly Mixture
ESG
Essential Logic
Family Fodder
Girls at our Best!
LiliPUT/Kleenex
Marine Girls
Oh OK
Pandoras
Poison Girls
Raincoats
Teenage Jesus and the Jerks
Theoretical Girls
Y Pants
Young Marble Giants
V/A: Hyped to Death Compilations
V/A: N.Y. No Wave
V/A: Rough Trade Shops Compilations

Go to <http://home.earthlink.net/~dinahornreich/id16.html> to get the links
and see the pages.

SPEND SPEND SPEND!

-Dina

dinahornreich AT earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~dinahornreich/

Moderator, Typical Girls List
http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=17851

Ockhams Razor: Basic Scientific Principal
"All things being equal the simplest explanation
and the simplest answer is probably the right one."