typicalgirls - Fw: Re: [TypicalGirls] meltdown

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Dina Hornreich <dinahornreich AT earthlink.net>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Fw: Re: [TypicalGirls] meltdown
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 20:37:56 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

-----Forwarded Message-----
From: Daniel Selzer <danselzer AT yahoo.com>
Sent: Jun 7, 2004 5:11 PM
To: Dina Hornreich <dinahornreich AT earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] meltdown

The DC thing makes my head spin...Raquel is in Et At
It now, right? Or her brother Frankie is, who was in
the Metamatics with Aaron, whose little sister Sonia
Brenner was in Meltdown as well. I was lucky enough to
go to college with Aaron and Sonia, and you will not
find 2 cooler or more talented people on this planet.

dan

-Dina

dinahornreich AT earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~dinahornreich/
Ockhams Razor: Basic Scientific Principal
"All things being equal the simplest explanation
and the simplest answer is probably the right one."