typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] ESG live again -> TONIGHT. SUNDAY. MAY 30th @ 11 PM, NYC

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: HunnyPi007 AT aol.com
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] ESG live again -> TONIGHT. SUNDAY. MAY 30th @ 11 PM, NYC
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 20:37:58 EDT

who else here is going to see ESG at this party tonight?  i'd like to meet some of the local faces behind the fonts here.  anyone have any ideas for meeting up at such an extravaganza?  here's a proposal: anyone wanting to meet up with others from this group wear at least one pin button that has a "typcial girl" on them.  of course, your idea of a typical girl may vary from another's, which could add to the fun in finding other group members.  or would finding each other prove too difficult to be any fun (i.e., difficult fun)?   any other ideas?

typically,
lydia