typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] breaking glass

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "Eyad Karkoutly" <ekarkoutly AT hotmail.com>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] breaking glass
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 14:02:19 -0500

Breaking Glass is awesome, the Hazel O'Connor soundtrack is really good,a song called Big Brother is particularly good... Its all about a young new wave band with who start off doing a band for the love of music anbd being bored with all the crap onthe radio, and how they sadly are manipulated by their manager and label to become the very radio fodder they hate. Phil Daniels is great as their hustling manager before they get too commercial....very good film

Eyad