typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] return of the giant slits reissue

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: weaselw AT juno.com
  • To: perfectlist AT furious.com
  • Cc: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] return of the giant slits reissue
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 16:01:49 -0700

> Gee Walter, that's a really brilliant idea. And who exactly would
> she speak to at the label? Ever try to call these big labels
> yourself? They're not exactly the most helpful people you'll find.

If she's legally and contractually entitled to get royalties, it behooves
her to investigate it. Life isn't easy, as I'm sure you'd agreed. One
thing is that I'm really sick of artists whining about not getting paid
and then doing NOTHING about it. With all due respect to Ari, if she
wants her money, she'll have to go get it. And please, call me by my
first name, Weasel.

ww

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!