triangle-free-yoga - [triangle-free-yoga] 6pm U 6 Sep @ TY: restorative yoga

triangle-free-yoga AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: about free yoga events in the Research Triangle (NC) area

  • From: Tom Roche <Tom_Roche AT pobox.com>
  • To: triangle-free-yoga AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [triangle-free-yoga] 6pm U 6 Sep @ TY: restorative yoga
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 14:25:36 -0400 (EDT)

http://triangleyoga.com/
> FREE COMMUNITY CLASSES are offered the first Sunday of every month
> at 6pm. Triangle Yoga instructors rotate teaching the community
> classes as an expression of Karma Yoga. Our next Community Class
> will be an RESTORATIVE YOGA with Stephen Sheikhli on Sept 6th @6pm.

As always with Triangle Yoga, please remember to arrive early:

* free classes fill up quickly!

* if you're driving, you'll need time to park. Triangle Yoga is on the
third floor of a building (930 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Chapel
Hill, just southeast of Estes and MLK,

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=930+Martin+Luther+King+Jr.+Blvd%2C+Chapel+Hill%2C+NC

just south of the CHill YMCA) with several other organizations, so
their lot can fill up quickly.

* consider not driving! Chapel Hill is a great town to bike, and MLK
has good bike lanes (and sidewalks). And while CHill has not much
Sunday bus service (compared to the excellent weekday service), TY
does get served by the Sunday NU route (during "Full Service," which
basically means while UNC is in session):

http://www.ci.chapel-hill.nc.us/index.aspx?page=736

You can even ride your bike to/from the bus and put it on the bike
rack while you ride the bus.

* once inside, you'll need time to find the room used by this class
(they have several), fill out their registration and release (if you
haven't already), sign in, find a mat (they provide mats and props),
and get settled.

HTH, Tom Roche <Tom_Roche AT pobox.com>

  • [triangle-free-yoga] 6pm U 6 Sep @ TY: restorative yoga, Tom Roche, 08/31/2009