triangle-free-yoga - [triangle-free-yoga] 10:15-11:30am F 28 Aug 09 @ Morrisville Library: last Friday yoga

triangle-free-yoga AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: about free yoga events in the Research Triangle (NC) area

  • From: Tom Roche <Tom_Roche AT pobox.com>
  • To: triangle-free-yoga AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [triangle-free-yoga] 10:15-11:30am F 28 Aug 09 @ Morrisville Library: last Friday yoga
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 12:57:46 -0400 (EDT)

I haven't gotten a post about this for this month, but I assume it's
still running:

http://www.meetup.com/NCTriangleYoga/messages/7027824/
> Free Yoga class, Morrisville Library

> When: [...] 10:15 AM - 11:30 AM (Last Friday of every month)

> Where: West Regional Library, 4000 Louis Stephens Drive, Cary , NC
> 27519; 919-463-8500

> Preparation for the Class

> * Bring a yoga mat to the class (you can buy one from me)

> * Wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothes

> * Refrain from eating a meal up to 2 hours before the class

> * Please turn off your cell phones/beepers before the class begins

> * Be punctual! Arrive a few minutes early to allow time for parking
> and settling down before the class begins

> Instructor: Subhash Mittal

> Please come and enjoy a free yoga class at the Morrisville (West
> Regional) library. This class is suitable for both beginners and
> seasoned practitioners. Each participant will be encouraged to
> practice at their own level of flexibility, endurance and strength
> in a friendly, non-competitive and nurturing environment. In the
> class, we will go through a series of stretching postures, deep
> relaxation and breathing techniques. At the end of the class you
> will feel energized, rejuvenated and deeply relaxed.

> Please contact me If you have any questions.

see contact info below

> You can sign up for the class at the library desk or by calling the
> library at 919-463-8500.

> Subhash Mittal
> 919-926-9717
> http://www.integralyogastudio.com/
> http://yogaphilosophy.blogspot.com/ (Hatha Yoga related)
> http://ysp-sg.blogspot.com/ (Yoga Sutra Study Group)

> "Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of
> throwing it at someone else; you are the one getting burned."
> Buddhist quote

HTH, Tom Roche <Tom_Roche AT pobox.com>

  • [triangle-free-yoga] 10:15-11:30am F 28 Aug 09 @ Morrisville Library: last Friday yoga, Tom Roche, 08/24/2009