sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Future plans on the progress

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Vlad Glagolev <stealth AT tiberian.ru>
  • To: Source Mage Discussion <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Future plans on the progress
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 00:11:24 +0300

Those numbers still have to be unique. So this won't fix the problem at
all.

And it's always easy to refer to numbers than posting urls to them.

So migrating the database which will contain unresolved bugs or bugs
which have any useful references in HISTORY files should be enough.

--
Vlad Glagolev <stealth AT tiberian.ru>