sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Vote for a new webface, optimized.

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Vlad Glagolev <stealth AT tiberian.ru>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Vote for a new webface, optimized.
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 12:09:02 +0300

Thanks, I just followed Jeremy's advice[0] on this one.

But then if do not really need to go through this procedure and noone is
against it,

so be it then ©

I'm not sure current @sourcemage.org server is ready for setting this
up. It must be running at least stable grimoire 0.61 with some
additional spells from my personal grimoire[1] or test grimoire (which
is not a very good thing for production server).

So my advice would be to set up a transparent proxy or change DNS
records for 'sourcemage.org' and 'www.sourcemage.org' and test it for
some time.

[0]
https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/sm-discuss/2015-January/021818.html
[1] rsync://rsync.stealth.zone::codex/prototype/