sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Javier, could you elaborate on rxvt-unicode vs. /dev/pts?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Thomas Orgis <thomas-forum AT orgis.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Javier, could you elaborate on rxvt-unicode vs. /dev/pts?
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 15:24:05 +0200

Am Mon, 11 Aug 2014 07:53:33 +0200
schrieb Remko van der Vossen <wich AT yuugen.jp>:

> Nope, as I said, you don't need systemd, udev, eudev, or whatever else,
> I use a static dev and no more.

Well, it doesn't work just like that for me (using udev). Without the
line in fstab, I don't have devpts. Maybe kernel option to find ... but
why would even kernel.org default config start breaking this stuff?!
What is this about, anyway? Who wants to muck around with terminal
support?

Alrighty then,

Thomas