sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] SourceMage T-shirts!! w00t!

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] SourceMage T-shirts!! w00t!
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2013 10:38:39 -0700

On 4/7/2013 01:58, Thomas Orgis wrote:
Am Sun, 7 Apr 2013 04:50:23 -0300
schrieb Ismael Luceno <ismael.luceno AT gmail.com>:

Found this while looking at a friend's gallery: http://goo.gl/x0YPD

I got a T-shirt and a sweatshirt with Source Mage Logo on it quite some
wile ago. I think it was via Cafepress ... currently I only find lots
of other stuff offered there with Source Mage logo ... including iPad
covers?!

Ah, that seems to be the right corner:
http://www.cafepress.com/sk/sourcemage

Is this still working to actually feed donations to the project? Hm, I
don't see info like that on our current website.

Alrighty then,

Thomas

We do still get money from http://www.cafepress.com/sourcemage, though I'm not sure where the e-mails for this go (I believe projectlead AT sourcemage.org). It never generated much money, even at the height of us buying shirts and stuff (of which I have a variety at home ;)).

-sandalle

  • Re: [SM-Discuss] SourceMage T-shirts!! w00t!, Eric Sandall, 06/05/2013