sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Shut down bugzilla

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Ladislav Hagara <ladislav.hagara AT unob.cz>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Shut down bugzilla
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 17:13:58 +0200

4FF9D8DB.8000706 AT shlrm.org" type="cite">
Background:
We've got a large amount of changesets in our chiliproject database,
probably more than anyone has ever put into chiliproject. The grimoire
is huge.

The question is if chiliproject is suitable for us.
Personally I have never used to it. It is strange for me, slow, still confusing.
Now I just nostalgic played with http://bugs.sourcemage.org and http://wiki.sourcemage.org.
Everything works like a charm.

BTW, time to change our home page?
Whatever, even just big title "Source Mage GNU/Linux", is better than our chiliproject page.

--
Ladislav Hagara