sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Tome vote results

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Donald Johnson <ltdonny AT gmail.com>
  • To: Bor Kraljic <pyrobor AT ver.si>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Tome vote results
  • Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2009 15:34:46 +0000

First, line wrap? Or it might just be my mail client bugging me.

Bor Kraljic wrote:
> - it would be nice to have man pages also on wiki. Even better would
> be if it would be the same source and then copied to wiki. so your
> team has to write it only once.

I disagree. I feel the wiki documentation and the man-page
documentation should be worded differently, possibly by different
authors so that users can cross-reference the documentation and have
points clarified. However, regardless, both types of documentation
should cover the same functions.