sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] stable-rc-0.37 cut and ready for testing

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik <ruskie AT codemages.net>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] stable-rc-0.37 cut and ready for testing
  • Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 11:21:30 +0200 (CEST)

:2009-10-03T23:20:Ladislav Hagara:

> I don't think some branch could help. Even previously I had always

A branch helps if people that want to use the relevant component
actually do so. Not just watch what other people do.

> >> You may also want to revert the texlive changes as people are still
> >> having upgrade issues with those.
>
> Seems branch didn't help.

As I couldn't cast tetex to actually verify the deprecation that is
really the only thing that wasn't tested. Though I did find a box that
still had it installed and with the fixes sandalle provided it worked
like a charm. The branch helped with a lot of other things that wouldn't
really be workable in test though. And the branch was around for a while
but other than chp and myself I don't recall anyone else playing with
it.

--
Andraž ruskie Levstik
Source Mage GNU/Linux Games/Xorg grimoire guru

Don't forget: the future is now. It's just not widely distributed yet.