sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] ISO Build Complexities

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jaka Kranjc <smgl AT lynxlynx.info>
  • To: "SM-Discuss" <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] ISO Build Complexities
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 21:13:53 +0200

On Friday 19 of September 2008 21:02:11 flux wrote:
> > I didn't claim it is the same thing. But if it works nicely, we should
> > just use it. The press couldn't hurt either.
>
> I have no problem with using it. I haven't had time to go through all of
> his scripts to see how well they can keep with updated ISOs (so that we
> can automatically generate up-to-date copies of his automatic
> installer).
That's for later. If it works, we can release it *now*. I'd like to ask
anyone
with spare machines to try it out (see [SM-Discuss] Patch available for the
test3 iso to transform it into an automated installer iso) and report. As far
as I know it was only tested in virtual machines.

> What "press" are you referring to though?
ISO release -> press. Especially this dw one.

LP

btw, it is not nice that you include the person's email directly when
replying.
--
We cannot command nature except by obeying her. --Sir Francis Bacon
Have a sourcerous day! www.sourcemage.org