sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Quoth logo surgery

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Ivan Lezhnjov Jr." <ivan.lezhnjov.jr AT gmail.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Quoth logo surgery
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 06:41:48 +0300
Thursday 24 July 2008, Juan Carlos Torres wrote:
> On Wednesday 23 July 2008 00:13:09 Ivan Lezhnjov Jr. wrote:
> > Did you draw it yourself?
>
> Nope, as I mentioned (which you quoted :P), it was made by the artist that
> Paul (novaburst) commissioned to create a new logo.
>

> (Though I wish I could indeed do something like that :D)

Ah, alright. Somehow I missed that part. Anyhow, I was just curious since I
remember you drew a couple of icons for sorcery some time ago so I decided
you might be behind this drawing too.

Anyway, and I don't mean to be mean or smth, but the way Quoth looks in this
drawing could be well described like this: huh?! orly?! wtf!?

I'm sorta hinting that it looks like a surprised bird to put it very politely
which I find would be a pretty ridiculous kind of logo to have :)

That's just my impression, thought I'd let you know guys.

--

Ivan Lezhnjov Jr.

Europe, Ukraine, Simferopol

Running
Source Mage GNU/Linux, kernel version 2.6.24 build #5

Key ID 0x5811D90C
Key Fingerprint 2A52 5C8C 38BE C04F D8DE A169 19E2 E49A 5811 D90C
Use GPG Exercise Your Right To Privacy