sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Quoth logo surgery

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Ladislav Hagara <ladislav.hagara AT unob.cz>
  • To: Juan Carlos Torres <carlosdgtorres AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Quoth logo surgery
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 23:34:39 +0200

P.S. Jaka says it looks too Egyptian. Does it really? :)

1. http://jucato.org/sourcemage/Ravenvector.png
2. http://jucato.org/sourcemage/Quoth.png

I found another one on your site, I like it even more: http://jucato.org/sourcemage/Quoth2.png
Problems is that it has detailed feet but no wings.

We should create real wooden logo and wait with the camera for some quoth. :-)

I found some ravens on internet, imho this one is the best for our logo http://crowfacts.com/Raven1-OnTree.jpg, just use potrace or potracegui (we have spells) and convert jpg to svg. Of course we need author's permission.

Another good feet: http://www.earthplace.org/images/Animals/raven-lg.jpg , just horizontal flip it.

Another ones:
http://www.ravensravensravens.bravehost.com/Raven1b.jpg
http://www.atpm.com/12.01/wyoming/images/yellowstone-raven-420.jpg
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_46r61yx1du4/RpooI4CXR7I/AAAAAAAAAOc/eXC781O_cf4/Raven.JPG

PS: This one should be also very good. We only had to change our logo a little. :-)
http://www.satanspace.com/m_pictures/raven.jpg

PPS: I like also you Sorcery documentation, I have never read about it and about your icons http://jucato.org/sourcemage/sorcery/

--
Ladislav Hagara