sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] An issue with A4 page size

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Ivan Lezhnjov Jr." <ivan.lezhnjov.jr AT gmail.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] An issue with A4 page size
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 15:06:38 +0300

Okay, just take a look at these screenshots and you'll understand what this
issue is all about:

http://217.117.75.2:8001/screenshots/kword.png
http://217.117.75.2:8001/screenshots/acroread.png

This is how a A4 page looks like on my system. This issue appeared only two
or
three stable grimoire releases ago (does it sound like English to you?).

This issue doesn't seem to be program specific... in a sense. Neither kword
nor acroread were set up to represent standard A4 page like this.

So, I presume it is some other software that defines the size of page formats
system-wide but I don't really know what software that is.

If you happen to know how to fix or at least know where to start
troubleshooting this issue let me know, please.

--

Ivan Lezhnjov Jr.

Europe, Ukraine, Simferopol

Running
Source Mage GNU/Linux, kernel version 2.6.24 build #5

Key ID 0x5811D90C
Key Fingerprint 2A52 5C8C 38BE C04F D8DE A169 19E2 E49A 5811 D90C
Use GPG Exercise Your Right To Privacy

  • [SM-Discuss] An issue with A4 page size, Ivan Lezhnjov Jr., 07/22/2008