sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] smgl talk in bonn

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Thomas Orgis <thomas-forum AT orgis.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] smgl talk in bonn
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 14:06:14 +0200

Hi there...

Last sunday, I gave a brief introduction to Source Mage in our LUG...
actually the presentation was a lot less informal than the other people
planned, but a friend of mine wanted to try out the LaTeX beamer class and
thusly started with some slides, which I used.

The presentation prototype source is available via SVN / WebDAV from

http://svn.mnementh.de/Infos/Vorträge/

It is in german currently, but translation to english is trivial for me.
Would that be a basis for a general introduction to SMGL for the public in
Bonn?
Perhaps people can give me some input to bring this thing to full length,
also some history bits, which I am not so aware of.

Alrighty then,

Thomas.