sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] smgl talk in bonn

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Thomas Orgis <thomas-forum AT orgis.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] smgl talk in bonn
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 15:04:23 +0200

Am Tue, 22 Jul 2008 17:33:38 +0200
schrieb Jaka Kranjc <smgl AT lynxlynx.info>:

> Thanks, this looks like a handy template. (nice uerl too)

Hehe, that's the domain of my friend who started the slides. On my site I
probably would have turned the รค into ae.
But UTF-encoded characters in URL encoding also work fine...

> I don't know how verbose you are, but it looks a bit short.

It is;-)

> I don't really
> understand german, so I can't comment the contents further.

Yeah, the main thing is that it's a _start_.
We don't have to be afraid to begin somewhere now... the final version may
resemble nothing like this now, but it's something to start tinkering with.
I'll make it english soonish, so that we all can give constructive additions.
What I can say now that there is _no_ history at all only one slide with a
simple gaze/cast example.

> \ifnoob :)

Yeah, I will leave that one open, who knows if we should explain the concept
of a Distribution to CS students? ;-)

Alrighty then,

Thomas.