sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Out for SC07

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "David Brown" <dmlb2000 AT gmail.com>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Out for SC07
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 11:18:10 -0800

I've been off of IRC for the last few days and have been unable to
respond quickly to email because I'm on travel. Currently I'm in Reno
NV for Super Computing 2007 <http://sc07.supercomp.org>. Its quite
interesting conference many interesting papers and new technologies
coming out. Interesting things like suspend to disk might be a thing
of the past. We'll see more and more cores per cpu in the future and
the I/O bottle necks are going to be a thing of the past.

Thanks,
- David Brown