sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] State of the PL

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] State of the PL
  • Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 21:51:07 -0500

Jeremy Blosser wrote:
<snip>
> Meantime, I'm doing something I should have done a while ago and naming
> David Kowis Assistant Project Lead, with a focus on kicking me to do
> things. If I've dropped the ball on something you need please mention it
> to him. He's authorized run votes and the like and to nag me incessantly
> until I get other needed things done or it I don't, to do them himself.

Okay, with my new job, I'll be on IRC far less than I used to was. So,
if you want to reach me. dkowis AT shlrm.org is the best way to do it. I
pay attention to that, I don't always read all the history in IRC,
especially in #sourcemage (you people talk too damn much :P ).

Email works great tho :)

Hopefully, since I'm also changing jobs I'll be happier and more
motivated to do things upon getting home. Only problem is the hour drive
through traffic really kills me :( If I can work that one out, I should
be all sorts of motivated to, like, do *stuff* again :) But being an APL
gives me motivation and I'll do everything I can. Thanks Jeremy for
having faith in me, and thanks to ya'll for not booing me down
immediately ;)

--
David Kowis
| www.ronpaul2008.com | www.sourcemage.org |