sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] /etc/hosts being ignored?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Matthew Clark <matthewclark AT inlesserterms.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] /etc/hosts being ignored?
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 09:41:47 -0500

Thanks for the reply. However, I do not have a /etc/nsswitch.conf file. Of the results I was able to find using Google, many suggestions include checking that and the /etc/hosts.conf file, which I do not have either. In fact, none of my SMGL servers have either of those files.

This is definitely the most extraordinary of gotchas...