sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Can we have the sumary of cast a emailed to the admin?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Bearcat M. Sandor" <sourcemage AT feline-soul.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Can we have the sumary of cast a emailed to the admin?
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 10:21:49 -0600 (MDT)

I donno whether this belongs in bugzilla as a request or not, but if so
just tell me. Just don't hit me!

When a cast completes you are given a summary of what succeeded, what
failed, what was removed, what was checked and passed etc.

It would be great to have the option to have that emailed to the admin in
the way that the logs are.

Thanks,

Bearcat M. Sandor