sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] xorg

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Treeve Jelbert <treeve AT scarlet.be>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] xorg
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 09:08:36 +0200

recently I have noticed lots of security fix for xorg. Some of these have
been
applied in xorg-modular, but the xorg spell itself is old and unfixed.

Perhaps we should a have blitz campaign to get the xorg-modular spells into
a really useable shape, in much the same way that that recent stable releases
have been done. In particular a better description of each spell and
improved prompts for the optional depends.

I still use old xorg on most of my machines, because I had dificulties
building the modular spells.
--
Regards, Treeve