sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Nag email about getting ledger into Source Mage's Git Repo

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>, Ladislav Hagara <ladislav.hagara AT unob.cz>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Nag email about getting ledger into Source Mage's Git Repo
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 10:47:40 -0500

Jeremy Blosser wrote:
On Apr 11, Ladislav Hagara [ladislav.hagara AT unob.cz] wrote:
Of course it is free. I will commit ledger codes to git.
Is it possible to create smgl/ledger.git in git?

Yes -- can you mail me a tarball or tell me where to pull one from? Like
most scms it's easier to create a repository from existing source vs.
committing to a completely empty tree.

So here I am again, nagging again so this doesn't get forgotten.
A tarball real quick would allow us to put together a repo at Jeremy's earliest convenience.

Thanks,
David