sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] smgl-artwork (Quoth and friends)

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Lalo Martins <lalo.martins AT gmail.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] smgl-artwork (Quoth and friends)
  • Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 16:35:19 +0800

BACKGROUND: after playing with Xubuntu a bit in the office, I decided I do
want a "main menu" button on my xfce panel at home again. But I don't
care so much for the xfce icon; I wanted a Quoth button, because Quoth is
just too cool. Alas, there doesn't seem to be an "official" rendering of
Quoth to be found... I ended up cutting one from our bootsplash themes
(boot-theme spell IIRC, which is BTW yet another thing I'd like to get
working, but I digress.)

So the primary question is, does anyone have an "official" Quoth around?
We should have it on the website, something like
http://www.sourcemage.org/logo maybe. As a secondary q, does anyone have
cool Quoth renderings they'd like to share, official or not? I'm thinking
of putting together a 'smgl-artwork' spell, with a collection of icons,
desktop wallpapers, cubecaps, splashes, this kind of thing. (Probably
swallow the boot-theme spell there, too.)

best,
Lalo Martins
personal: http://www.laranja.org/
technical: http://lalo.revisioncontrol.net/