sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] scm next steps

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jeremy Blosser <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] scm next steps
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 11:58:43 -0500

On May 20, Andra?? ruskie Levstik [ruskie AT mages.ath.cx] wrote:
> Well games should be managed by it.

I'm honestly not sure of the value of this. You already know svk very
well, so putting games in it would not really be for an eval... as noted
back at the beginning, it's probably better for us if the people that
already know one scm aren't the main ones evaluating that one, and even
better if they evaluate another scm they didn't already know so we have
better comparison data.

It would also mean I'd have to setup another grimoire in svk instead of
moving on to something else. There's plenty of sections in the p4 grimoire
still, can't we just do the evals with those?