sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] mailserver problem

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Mathieu L." <lejatorn AT smgl.homelinux.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] mailserver problem
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 13:34:10 +0100

Hi all,

this is off sourcemage topic but I thought I could take advantage of all
this guruness wisdom by mailing to the list. ;)
My problem is simple, when I try to mail via my postfix server to either
sandalle's server (exim 4.50) or wmii.de's mailserver (same smtp) I get
this error:
501 Syntactically invalid HELO argument(s)
Otherwise, mails to other destinations seem to go fine.

If anyone got a clue about that, please enlighten me :)

Cheers,
Mathieu.

--
"Monde de merde."
Georges Abitbol.

  • [SM-Discuss] mailserver problem, Mathieu L., 12/29/2005