sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] little mistake

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Pieter Lenaerts <e-type AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] little mistake
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 09:49:59 +0100

hi all,

I need a little help from someone who knows p4 well...

I accidentally moved wmii spell to wm-addons in change 70759
I'm trying to move it back to windowmanagers now.

first attempt failed in change 72241, integrating only DETAILS and
HISTORY back to windowmanagers/wmii

problem: when I integrate wm-addons/wmii/... into
windowmanagers/wmii/... it ignores every file except DETAILS and HISTORY
(so now all we got is those two in windowmanagers/wmii/)

fix: p4 sync windowmanagers/wmii/...@70758 wm-addons/wmii/...@70758, but
those won't submit themselves since they don't hold any changes...

I'm to submit the versions of windowmanagers/wmii/... and
wm-addons/wmii/... from before change 70759

help :)

--
Pieter Lenaerts
maintainer of editors and windowmanagers

http://www.sourcemage.org
"Linux so advanced it may well be magic"

  • Re: [SM-Discuss] little mistake, Pieter Lenaerts, 12/29/2005