sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] ISO 0.9.4-test5 x86/ppc/x86-64 are out

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Benoit PAPILLAULT <benoit.papillault AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: Source Mage - Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] ISO 0.9.4-test5 x86/ppc/x86-64 are out
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 09:51:26 +0200

Andrew a écrit :
x86 and x86-64 have been sucessfully used to install a bootable system where "sorcery rebuild" has been done twice SUCESSFULLY! Thanks Seth for the work done on the stable grimoire

Thanks for the short turn-around and testing!

I'd like to remind everybody that the very purpose of releasing test ISO is to let people test them, so GO TEST THEM AND REPORT. I'm willing to add test report in the ChangeLog (it's on the wiki, so can be edited anyone). BTW, I just posted the release changelog on the wiki. I'm going to review ISO bugs to update them if applicable.

Please, can someone add "0.9.4-test5" in the Version field of our
bugzilla database?

Done.

Thanks.

Benoit PAPILLAULT, ISO guru