sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] kyle code purge progress from sorcery

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andrew <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] kyle code purge progress from sorcery
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 09:27:06 -0700

> >I wonder if somebody could rewrite cabal from scratch, that's pretty
> >much the only thing of size untouched. We could move that into its own
> >spell, too.
>
> You mean Sorcery module, not spell, right?

Cabal is pretty distinct from the rest of sorcery, i split it
out from the main sorcery script a few releases ago. It has very little
interaction with the rest of sorcery and could easily be a spell if
someone wanted it to be.

|Andrew D. Stitt | astitt at sourcemage.org |
|irc: afrayedknot | afrayedknot at t.armory.com |
|aim: thefrayedknot or iteratorplusplus | acedit at armory.com |
|Sorcery Team Lead | ftp://t.armory.com/ |