sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Fixing Firefox's "find in page"

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Bas van Gils <Bas.vanGils AT cs.ru.nl>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Fixing Firefox's "find in page"
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 09:15:18 +0100

On Thu, Mar 03, 2005 at 06:03:27PM -0600, Jeremy Blosser (emrys) wrote:
> Did the page "jump" to the location of the text you were searching for, or
> did it only highlight it? The bug is related to it not scrolling the page
> to the searched text like it should.

Ah! I thought the problem was: firefox crashes when you do a find in page. No,
you're right, it doesn't do the scrolling. Removing the compreg.dat file
doesn't fix this for me, by the way.

Sorry 'bout the confusion, I mis-understood what was going wrong.

Cheers

Bas

--
<Bas.vanGils AT cs.ru.nl> - GPG Key ID: 2768A493 - http://www.cs.ru.nl/~basvg
Radboud University Nijmegen Institute for Computing and Information Sciences