sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Test - (do not) DISREGARD

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jason Flatt <jason AT flattfamily.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Test - (do not) DISREGARD
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 07:00:31 -0700

On Sunday 27 June 2004 7:02 am, evraire AT tuwg.com wrote:
> Hi Jason,
>
> > I know you said not to reply, but since I am the list administrator, I
> > thought I'd check to see if you got everything working okay.
> >
> > I also thought it was odd to see the bounce notification come through.
>
> Actually, I'm glad you replied! I was wondering who the list
> administrator was. See, I got the bounce notification for sm-discuss, but
> I don't think I got it for the other lists and am not sure how to find out,
> or how to reactivate my account.
>
> Can you please help me out? Thanks!
>
> Jonathan Evraire
> evraire at tuwg.com
>
> PS: my re-activation to sm-discuss worked

Here's the best place to start: http://www.sourcemage.org/resources/lists/.
That is a central location to all the mail lists. However, it is possible to
find out which lists you are subscribed to without going through each one.

Start with the one you know you are subscribed to (SM-Discuss) and click on
the link on the above referenced page. Scroll down to the bottom of the page
and enter your e-mail address in the box next to the "Unsubscribe or edit
options" button, then click on the button. Enter your password and click on
the "Log in" button on the next page.

Now you have all of the options for your account on the SM-Discuss list.
Also, there is a button labeled "List my other subscriptions". Clicking on
that will give you the list of mail lists that your account is subscribed to
on the Ibiblio mail server. That is also a good central place to check your
options for each mail list. You will have to log in to each of the lists,
but once you have logged in to the list once, you should be able to go back
and forth between the lists w/o relogging in.

Hopefully, this give you what you are looking for, but if not, let me
know. :^)

--
Jason Flatt (jason @ flattfamily . com)
Father of five (http://www.flattfamily.com/)