sm-discuss - RE: Re: [SM-Discuss] Test - DISREGARD

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: evraire AT tuwg.com
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: Re: [SM-Discuss] Test - DISREGARD
  • Date: 27 Jun 2004 14:02:53 -0000

Hi Jason,

> I know you said not to reply, but since I am the list administrator, I
> thought
> I'd check to see if you got everything working okay.
>
> I also thought it was odd to see the bounce notification come through.

Actually, I'm glad you replied! I was wondering who the list administrator
was. See, I got the bounce notification for sm-discuss, but I don't think I
got it for the other lists and am not sure how to find out, or how to
reactivate my account.

Can you please help me out? Thanks!

Jonathan Evraire
evraire at tuwg.com

PS: my re-activation to sm-discuss worked

Message sent via http://toad-mail.net
Anti-spam notice, this message originated from IP Address: 69.70.196.119