sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] [Fwd:] Re: Source Mage GNU/Linux

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Seth Alan Woolley <seth AT positivism.org>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] [Fwd:] Re: Source Mage GNU/Linux
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 13:37:31 -0700

Might we just have a DISTRIBUTABLE[0]=no variable in details only for
those spell files that aren't? Summon could pick up on this and 400 the
source file automatically. This seems the most natural because the
permissions would be more "truthful". If I have a public shell server,
for example, I wouldn't want somebody getting access to the file just
because summon isn't smart enough.

Also where does summon put the files before it is completely downloaded
and what permissions are given the temporary file?

Seth