sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] changes to sorcery layout in perforce

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Tony Smith <tony AT smee.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] changes to sorcery layout in perforce
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 10:52:25 +0100

Folks,

I've completed the restructuring outlined below. Those of you working with
sorcery, please run "p4 client" and change your client views to map the
paths:

//sgl/sorcery/devel/...
//sgl/sorcery/test/...

as appropriate. Then run "p4 sync" to let Perforce restructure your client
workspace for you. From then on you should be good to go.

Note: the script that builds the tarballs needs a little work to cope with
this change, so for the moment I've disabled it. I'll be fixing that later
today.

Any problems, let me know!

Tony