sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] j2sdk error

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Jose Bernardo Silva" <jbs AT bandos.homelinux.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] j2sdk error
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 22:32:30 +0000

On Sun, 02 May 2004 03:27:39 -0500, Chris Dombroski wrote
> I compared the stuff installed on David Kowis's system and my own
> and noticed that he did not have lesstif installed. As best as I can
> tell, turning off lesstif for j2sdk works; however, I can't be sure
> because db was recompiled and tried to install j2sdk-bin again. So
> 99% certain that lesstif is the problem somehow.

I don't think so - I have lesstif installed, and I can't reproduce that bug,
no matter how many times I recast j2sdk.

---
Jose Bernardo B R Silva | Source Mage GNU/Linux Section Guru
jbernardo AT sourcemage.org | http://www.sourcemage.org
http://counter.li.org #245602
http://cosmos.oninetspeed.pt/jose.bernardo
jbs AT bandos.homelinux.com