sm-discuss - RE: [SM-Discuss] j2sdk error

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Jose Bernardo Silva" <jbs AT bandos.homelinux.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [SM-Discuss] j2sdk error
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 15:30:04 +0000

On Wed, 5 May 2004 22:21:01 -0500, David Kowis wrote
> Except it works just fine for me with lesstif. I don't think we
> should slap a bandaid on this so quickly. Unless the benefits of
> using lesstif with it are negligable. I still think that the problem
> doesn't lie with lesstif. It just doesn't make sense.

I have the same experience, it compiles and casts properly in two machines of
mine, without any trouble. So lesstif by itself isn't the problem. I could
disable lesstif support in the spell, but I am not very keen to.

---
Jose Bernardo B R Silva | Source Mage GNU/Linux Section Guru
jbernardo AT sourcemage.org | http://www.sourcemage.org
http://counter.li.org #245602
http://cosmos.oninetspeed.pt/jose.bernardo
jbs AT bandos.homelinux.com