sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] NVIDIA_driver

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Craig Dyke <grail AT westnet.com.au>
  • To: discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] NVIDIA_driver
  • Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 18:45:35 +0800

Hopefully an easy question.

I am using udev xfree86 4.4.0 and latest NVIDIA_driver spells.

I find that whenever I try to go to runlevel 5 I have to first re-cast NVIDIA_driver
otherwise it doesn't seem to load and xfree won't start :(

I have the udev.missing file with halh-dozen or so lines referring to nvidia and setting the attributes.

Can someone tell me what else I need to do or what I have missed?

Craig Dyke