sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Marketing SMGL: Competitors and differences? Helpneeded

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andrew <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>
  • To: SourceMage GNU/Linux Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Marketing SMGL: Competitors and differences? Helpneeded
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 08:43:29 -0700

> > Do we have any clue about the size of our userbase? Any download
> > figures? Anything?
>
> The forums[0] may be one indicator of userbase, though not everyone seems to
> post there that has an account.

In recent months I get about 400 unique ip's per month on my fallback mirror.

|Andrew D. Stitt | astitt at sourcemage.org |
|irc: afrayedknot | afrayedknot at t.armory.com |
|aim: thefrayedknot or iteratorplusplus | |
|Sorcery Team Lead, Porting Team Lead | |
|Grimoire Guru ham/smgl | ftp://t.armory.com |
|Author and Maintainer of Prometheus | |