sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Re: I'm sorry

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Ricardo Izquierdo" <odracir_redwolf AT linuxmail.org>
  • To: "SourceMage GNU/Linux Discuss" <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Re: I'm sorry
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 10:53:53 +0800

Yes I think that but also, Duane, you "cast" light over my perseption
with a very valid point, because what i understood is that Arwed is sitll
maintaining the spell in the grimoire and sending it to the project's page.

Maybe I'm still wrong and making a wrong perseption about that issue. What I
understood,
taking debian as an example, is that the project members make the dpkg file
and release it
under the project's web page. But maybe, I could be wrong and a debian
developer makes the
dpkg file and sends it to the page. If this is the question, we can do the
same. And also,
I know that debian has its own repository for all the packages that debian
handles.

Any comment about this?

Odracir Redwolf
Wizard's Aprentice