sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] xmms-weasel spell

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Duane Malcolm <d.malcolm AT auckland.ac.nz>
  • To: Arwed von Merkatz <v.merkatz AT gmx.net>
  • Cc: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] xmms-weasel spell
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 11:17:03 +1200

Adding new spells is always ok :)

Submitting to the original program authors doesn't make much sense imho,
though you could tell them that we have it in our grimoire. I did that
with tvtime when i wrote the spell, and the author was very interested
in it, cross checked its dependencies and stuff (and mentions us on his
website [1] :)

[1] http://tvtime.sourceforge.net/downloads.php

I have submitted the xmms-weasel spell to the test grimoire.

Can someone pull it to the stable grimoire? When it gets to the stable grimoire I'll notify the xmms-weasel developers.

Anyone using xmms and would like to try it. It's quite a cool and useful plugin.

Cheers, Duane.