sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] openmotif/lesstif

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Duane Malcolm <d.malcolm AT auckland.ac.nz>
  • To: Paul Mahon <dufflebunk AT dufflebunk.homeip.net>, sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] openmotif/lesstif
  • Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 10:05:58 +1200

Which one have you compiled against. Lesstif has a problem where if you open a file through a currently open nedit window, you can't edit it the new one. openmotif 2.2.2 makes nedit crash when you close a nedit window. I use openmotif 2.2.1. BTW, nedit 5.4rc1 is out.

Cheers, Duane

Paul Mahon wrote:
I use nedit. Nedit is supposed to compile against either, although I've
never tried it.