sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Interesting Read

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Jeremy A. Kolb" <jkolb AT brandeis.edu>
  • To: Dufflebunk <dufflebunk AT dufflebunk.homeip.net>
  • Cc: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>, Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Interesting Read
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 21:55:29 -0400 (EDT)

Well, as for the number of users I don't think anyone knows. This has
been asked a number of times and no one's really sure! Maybe we should put
something on the website where someone can click and it adds them to a
count or something. It's not very reliable, but it could give us a
ballpark maybe.

Jeremy